Wednesday, July 8

Yesterday was an eventful day!

I went and got my nails done! The arm massage was so relaxing. I went in with the colors of purple or yellow in mind for my nails, but ended up getting a gorgeous color by OPI called 'OPI on Collins Ave.' It's part of OPI's South Beach Collection. A color that I will definitely add to my nail collection.




"A sizzling red-orange that knows where the action is."







After getting my nails done, I went to go purchase the long awaited cd by MAXWELL, 'BLACKsummers' night'. Of course I got the CD/DVD Deluxe edition. True fan!






I love this man and his music. Love listening to his voice and watching him perform.



I can't wait to see him in concert on his BLACKsummers'night tour 2009.



Do you have your ticket?



I wish this was me.....



After purchasing MAXWELL's BLACKsummers' night, I immediately popped it into my cd player and drove off to the mall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

I love fashion, traveling, and learning new things, which are just a few of my interests. I simply take pleasure in being myself and establishing my own standards.

Quote Of The Moment

"Only through experience will you know where your true passion lies."

Fragrances Of The Moment

  • Moschino's Glamour
  • Victoria's Secret's Berry Kiss

Blog Archive