Thursday, February 18

Alexander Wang

I have recently discovered a new love and his name is Alexander Wang!

Well, upon perusing one of my favorite websites, I discovered this genious of a designer. Many of you fashionista's most likely are aware of "Alexander Wang The Great", but I have just recently falling in love with his shoe collections. I'm definitely in luv with the Alla Wedge Slides. I wonder just how comfortable they are! Does it really matter when they look this good?


I love a nice, elegant wedge anyday of the week.






He knows me! His shoes are designed for me!
I'm already putting outfits together in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

I love fashion, traveling, and learning new things, which are just a few of my interests. I simply take pleasure in being myself and establishing my own standards.

Quote Of The Moment

"Only through experience will you know where your true passion lies."

Fragrances Of The Moment

  • Moschino's Glamour
  • Victoria's Secret's Berry Kiss

Blog Archive