Tuesday, February 23

Current Covets

I received my Allure magazine three days ago and I already have a detailed list of my current must haves. Every page filled with my cravings has been marked. I am ready for some retail therapy. Listed below are some new items I would like to try.


Clinique's NEW High Lengths Mascara





Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner



Loreal Ideal Skin Genesis Complexion Equalizer



Loreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base

Clearasil Overnight Serum


DKNY Be Delicious Sweet Caramel



Mark Jacobs Biscotti, Pomegranate, and Apple Splash Scents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

I love fashion, traveling, and learning new things, which are just a few of my interests. I simply take pleasure in being myself and establishing my own standards.

Quote Of The Moment

"Only through experience will you know where your true passion lies."

Fragrances Of The Moment

  • Moschino's Glamour
  • Victoria's Secret's Berry Kiss

Blog Archive