Monday, February 22

What's In My Purse

In homage to all the youtube beauties I follow and luv and whom luv to see what's in other gals purses, I chose to do a "what's in my purse" post today.

I change my purse almost daily according to what I wear.

Like to see it? Here it go...

I own the Louis Vutton Speedy 30.

And below are all the particals currently present.

Pretty light I may add. Not the usual.

black makeup bag

my receipt pouch

soft card case

Coach pouch

highlighter and pen

envelope with my detached tax return check

Allure magazine, yes I subscribe

blinged-out iphone

Moschino perfume

VS lotion

money management brochure from bank

bottle of water

keys with library and grocery store cards

car keys

Tiffany necklace pouch

BBW hand sanitizer

Orbit gum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

I love fashion, traveling, and learning new things, which are just a few of my interests. I simply take pleasure in being myself and establishing my own standards.

Quote Of The Moment

"Only through experience will you know where your true passion lies."

Fragrances Of The Moment

  • Moschino's Glamour
  • Victoria's Secret's Berry Kiss

Blog Archive