Thursday, February 18

Candlemania

I love candles!

My latest indulgence has been Bath and Body Work's 4oz candles. On my trip to the mall last week I made it my business to stop by Bath and Body Works to check out there latest sale. Fortunately for me they where having a 2 for $10 sale on their candles. Needless to say, I purchased a couple of the scents that captured my "scentalizing" interest.

I have these candles lit EVERYWHERE in my home; master bathroom, master bedroom, TV room, kitchen, office... I have Fresh Lemon lit as I type.

I love, love, love a good scent! (honing in my inner Gail King, lol)

These will definitely be a staple in my home and when I travel. I plan on packing one or two to light in my hotel room on my next vacation.

A few of my favorite scents thus far from the spring collection are Island Margarita (the name says it all) and Fresh Lemon (I love the scent of lemon) and from the arometherapy collection, Sandalwood Fig (my bedroom fix).





If you love the ambiance a good scented candle brings, you will love these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yours Truly

I love fashion, traveling, and learning new things, which are just a few of my interests. I simply take pleasure in being myself and establishing my own standards.

Quote Of The Moment

"Only through experience will you know where your true passion lies."

Fragrances Of The Moment

  • Moschino's Glamour
  • Victoria's Secret's Berry Kiss

Blog Archive